1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went For A Walk.

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Sally Rudd, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Sally Rudd

Sally Rudd Active Member

Well, we've been here a few weeks now and after I quit my job, I now find I have a bit of time on my hands as my new job does not start for another couple of weeks.
    I've been busy unpacking and settling in and now using some of the time to take walks around our new area. Yesterday I went in a new direction and today I plan on taking the towpath out of the city to see where it leads me.
    It's a worthwhile waste of time and has confirmed that this new area was worth moving to.

jimLE, Jerry D Young, twp and 2 others like this.
  2. soyer38301

soyer38301 Active Member

Good to hear you landed safely. Unpacking is sometimes more of a pain than packing

Enjoy your exploratory time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

twp and Atlas like this.
  3. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

This is going to be a fun time for you. I'm happy to hear that you've settled in a bit and have some time. Getting to know the area and everything around you is a valuable tool that may be very helpful some day.

twp likes this.
  4. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on getting settled in you new area. Let us know how it goes in the future.

Atlas likes this.
  5. Sally Rudd

Sally Rudd Active Member

Will do.

twp and Atlas like this.