1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome! New visitors read this first.

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Atlas, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Prepper Boards!

Due to the nature of prepping and the personal things we talk about while learning and growing the only forum that is viewable to you as an unregistered viewer is the Main Board. If you would like to read more or join in on a discussion please feel free to join! After registering you will be able to read each of the sub-forums and add to the discussions yourself.

We have a great group of folks that are all knowledgeable and open to new ideas, so if you're looking for a nice place to learn and grow please join the site.

While we don't prohibit the use of links to outside URLs for new members, we do expect you to introduce yourself first and let the other members (and the system administrators) know who you are and why you're here.

It is generally considered poor etiquette to start by spamming any website with your own URL and this forum is no different. Show respect and you can expect to be respected in return...

If you continue to spam us, we will simply remove your posts as the first step.

jimLE likes this.
  2. jacob joseph

jacob joseph New Member

ok well my name is jacob joseph, i am a concerned american. i am worried about the spread of ebola virus, now that america is hiring ebola virus screeners at airports and hiring staff to prepare hospitals for ebola virus. just go to career builder or simply hired type in ebola and you will see all the ebola virus jobs. well i have been running ebola outbreak map for over 5 years now, i am trying to raise awareness about ebola virus.

we need to keep america safe from disease and ebola virus is the worst disease we must be prepared for.

twp and Atlas like this.
  3. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for posting, it is much appreciated. We take spam very seriously here, but if you plan to be an active part of the community we will support you as best we can.

twp likes this.
  4. WolfBrother

WolfBrother Active Member

JJ,
    Welcome.
    My normal greeting is share what you know, ask what you don’t, and remember the only dumb question is the one you have and don’t ask.

? Concerning the map, is it current active or what?

Atlas likes this.
  5. DeanB

DeanB Member

Interesting opening and I think the first I have heard of this discussion. Please provide more information as you get it

Atlas likes this.
  6. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

We should probably have locked this thread with the first post because it looks likely to suffer from severe thread drift...:eek: Introductions should best be done in their own thread. No harm, no foal and I'll lock this thread.

NOTE: Thread drift is generally condoned here and I'll be guilty of it myself from time to time (Oh, Look a Squirrel!), but this thread is specific for new users.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 2:16 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.