Very light truck traffic

soyer38301

Trusted Member
I ran up to Ft Wayne this morning for the hamfest there.

Anecdotal observation, but truck traffic both directions was really light. No where near what I have seen even a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jerry D Young

Trusted Member
The country is very slowly shutting down. Many reasons, some related, some not. The Wuhan virus might have been a trigger, but the country has been building to this for several years. Things like the BLM, media bias, unconstitutional activities by elected officials, and the list goes on. Every day we live, is a day closer to the total collapse of America as we know her.

Just my opinion.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Truck traffic in I80 seems as heavy as ever. Maybe they are all stopping in Reno?

How was the hamfest?

Reactions: twp

soyer38301

Trusted Member
Hamfest was ok. Lot of junk.

Picked up some coax and an antenna/rig switch. I can now run all my main radios at the same time. Which is a nice way to compare them.

I69 truck traffic is usually relatively heavy. Main drag between Indy and Detroit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I've actually never gone to a hamfest. I'm sure that it's interesting, but they dont happen regularly enough for me to make it.

twp

Admin, Startpage=OK. Google=BAD. DuckDuckGo=Nope
Staff member
I'm too far away from the main highway, I-80, to know what the truck traffic looks like in Reno.
But I don't hear much traffic on I-395 going north-south through town.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because they are all going 20 mph through that mess of an intersection. That is one horrible bit of road where 80 and 395 meet.

twp

Admin, Startpage=OK. Google=BAD. DuckDuckGo=Nope
Staff member
It's known as the "Spaghetti Bowl" for a reason...:p

WolfBrother

Trusted Member
Growing up and working in/around Big Spring I was on IH 20 a bunch. Got to noticing the truck traffic seemed to ebb and flow. Seemed like peak traffic was Thur and lightest was Mon.

I have not lived near an Interstate for a good while so I can’t speak as to truck traffic. But it does vary a bit normally.

I do suspect it’s down overall. Too many stores have too much product no longer stacked high, wide, and deep.

Dogman

Trusted Member
2c5b1437002620f0f641b301bf3d90da.jpg

Day To Day Preppers