Started a new job

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crawlingtoy, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Crawlingtoy

Crawlingtoy Moderator Staff Member

I would like to apologize for my absence lately. I recently started a new job, and it's been keeping me far too busy. I hope to see it settle down a little bit, but I don't think it will for a while. I'm now sailing in the Gulf of Mexico and over into the Bahamas regularly, so it's a nice change of pace. The folks over here sure do things differently than they do on the west coast. It's a good change.

I should have some more time for good preps this summer, until then I'll be around when I can.

2. Overlander

Overlander Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on the new job. I, too, have been overwhelmed with work these past few months, and unfortunately no signs of slowing down any time soon. Hopefully this summer I'll at least be able to take one weekend and go camping....

Turkey season starts up in a couple of weeks, so at least I've got that to look forward to :)

Don't be a stranger. Stop in when you can, we'll still be here :)

3. Crawlingtoy

Crawlingtoy Moderator Staff Member

I'll check in for sure. I'm hoping to have some time for posting soon, I'm on the downhill slide for a while now.

It's about time to get the garden going in motion, so I'll have some stuff to show soon.