Riots

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
Let them start it themselves. That is likely to happen and gives protection in the court/government system.
They are already killing themselves in places like Chicago and Seattle.

As Preppers, it is up to each of us to plan on how to protect ourselves and our family/group. Rather than look for trouble, plan on how to respond when trouble finds us.

Don't feed the New World Order narrative. They are looking for a reason to collapse the system and take over. Don't help them...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to do my VERY BEST to completely stay out of this as much as as I possibly can. If the fight comes to me, then so be it, but until then I am staying out of it.

soyer38301

I am going to do my VERY BEST to completely stay out of this as much as as I possibly can. If the fight comes to me, then so be it, but until then I am staying out of it.
Amen brother. I'm too old to go looking for the fight...but if it comes to me...well...they better be prepared... pun intended.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope that calmer heads prevail. This is not going to end well if it starts to be a shooting war.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
Practice OPSEC...

WolfBrother

My solution for unwanted visitors...View attachment 1204
There is a heat shield made for that weapon. It works.

I have a bayonet like that one. I’ve had it since 1971. I keep it with other bits of stuff. I fixed the current issue Marine bayonet on instead.

Dogman

This is a generic image...My mossy has the collapsing recoil absorbing stock and the heat shield..12 in the mag 1 in the tube and 6 in the side saddle... :p

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
This is a generic image...My mossy has the collapsing recoil absorbing stock and the heat shield..12 in the mag 1 in the tube and 6 in the side saddle... :p
This does bring up a good argument about buying guns off armslist or gunbroker. Not only is there a picture of the serial number in those sites database, Google has them too.

twp

Staff member
@Atlas, is that an argument for or against using such a source? I would worry about the paper trail pointing back to me, unless the intent is to actually have such a trail. Hence my comment about OPSEC.

In today's world, I understand if anyone wanted to stay on-the-radar and have "legal' ownership in a verifiable transaction.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I was arguing against. Registration leads to confiscation, remember?

Reactions: twp