Riots

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
This is an invitation for military/police intervention and that could well lead to armed riots. All bets are off if that happens.

twp

Staff member
:D:D:D It's about time the statues stood up for themselves!

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I agree as they have been oppressed for way too long!

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
But you should Never turn your back on a statue again... Of such things are nightmares made. :eek:

twp

Staff member
First check for tracking devices in the handbook... ;)

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Atlanta PD had walked off the job. Will the city burn or will people realize that they don't need cops after all?

twp

Staff member
I think it will be both. When cities burn, guns will come out and the fighting will begin. Not good for anybody but worse for those who are rioting. Grief counseling might be offered after the fact.

Dogman

I think we maybe heading to old west justice...Rustling horse theft (car van truck etc) hurting women will be delt with using a tree a limb a rope and a horse (car van truck etc)...

Last edited:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I think we maybe heading to old west justice...Rustling horse theft (car van truck etc) hurting women will be delt with using a tree limb rope and a horse (car can truck etc)...
I see this being a real likely future for us.

twp

Staff member
Sadly, I think that is more likely than not. Our elected government seems to have forgotten why they were elected, and who elected them.

twp

Staff member

jimLE

No curfew's.
No riot's
And no food shortàges
So we're good to go, when it comes to getting out n àbout.càn I go out and play hop scotch now?I'll even use my own chalk this time,

twp

Staff member
@jimLE Let's hope that your situation spreads to other cities... But do exercise Situational Awareness, wherever you go...