Riots

Punty

You know....this is something I may start a thread on as election day approaches....

I've been thinking that this November is going to be bad. First of all, I anticipate Trump will be re-elected, and the chaos and riots and anger we see now will explode into a convulsion of violence and flames.

BUT.....if Trump loses, I expect that the right will assume the election was rigged, and will not accept it quietly. I doubt we will see the massive nationwide looting and burning, but I think we will see dramatic movement to forming militias and resisting government edicts. I think we will see a more subtle but perhaps more serious war, as Big Tech really clamps down on any right wing speech online, with thge blessing of the incoming Biden administration, and the MSM heats up the propaganda machine with "Right Wing Anti-Government Extremism" being the greatest threat to America, and all those evil black guns and 80% "ghost guns" around.

Yeah...I think if Trump wins, the nation will explode in an orgy of violence and destruction all over the country, and if Biden wins, the country will be rushing down the path of civil war, initiated by our own government, likely, in the name of the War on Terror and the Patriot Act. So, if Biden wins, I see a barrel of water rapidly being heated to boiling point, and can explode at any moment, or may not.

Either way, I think this election will turn this country ugly, and death and violence will follow. One outcome will be explosive, the other will be like a burning mattress, hidden flame, that can hardly be seen or felt, burning for hours, before suddenly bursting into a flaming bonfire when the burning foam inside burns a hole large enough to let the oxygen in, and then bursts into flame.

Neither is good, and I'm not sure either one is avoidable.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
This is indeed a no win situation and every prepper needs to be 100% aware of the situation. As the country spirals into chaos we need to keep our situational awareness at its highest levels, which can be tiring. Most of us have been prepping for this for a long time, so we will probably all be ok. At least, I hope.

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
That is why we Prep... I'm expecting Trump to implement the Insurrection Act, which will not be popular, but will help drain the swamp.

Everyone, keep your head down and become as grey as possible.

twp

Staff member
And this may be why Trump is exercising restraint.

Despite the temptation, Trump is wise not to send in the troops – yet

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/despite_the_temptation_trump_is_wise_not_to_send_in_the_troops__yet.html

Democrats, through Antifa and Black Lives Matter, have engaged in urban warfare for months now. They caused five hundred million dollars of damage in Minneapolis, turned six blocks of Seattle into warlord territory, repeatedly looted Chicago's businesses, reduced some sectors of Portland into a scene out of a third-world civil war, and tried to wipe out Kenosha's business sector. Yet Trump has held his fire, refraining from sending in massed federal troops. Believe it or not, this is a wise decision.-

twp

Staff member
Data: 48 of America’s 50 Largest Cities Hit By Black Lives Matter Riots

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/06/data-48-of-americas-50-largest-cities-hit-by-black-lives-matter-riots/

Personally, I'm NOT believing the claims of "overwhelmingly peaceful protests". Too much violence, burning and attacks on people and businesses.

They are called "riots" for a reason.

I also expect the violence to both spread and increase in frequency as we approach the November elections. Keep your head down.

twp

Staff member
Probably not the first city to go down this road.
Do you have a URL to the story?