Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
You have that correct then.

twp

Staff member
If you get it home, Please tell us what you used for bait!:D

WolfBrother

Tx Army National Guard - Annual Training 1986.

Saw an Abrams coming down the trail. Some of us ( Air Mobile Cav Scouts ) got in trees the rest in bushes. When it came under the trees we dropped down and captured the tank.

When we drove it in to the Squadron HQ our squad leader told the Commander, “It followed me home, can I keep it?”

That was after “destroying” 4 tanks and a TOC with a surprise 2 AM raid.

Our commander got a congratulatory call from the commander of III Corps who told him he had a number of commanders and 1st Sgts cooling their heels waiting to explain to him how it is that NG troops could do what we did to Regular Army types.

Getting to where I’m at in life I’ve had a lot of fun.

twp

Staff member
Let's hope you don't need to use the training in the future, but better to know it can be done than to get caught "unprepared"...

twp

Staff member
Live feed is getting nasty.

twp

Staff member
I hate to see so much media attention on this, but that was the intent... "If it bleeds, it leads"...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I think the better question would be...which side is which? Comparing it to the current US political climate...

If the democrats win the upcoming election then they would be the russian federation, yes?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I think that the feds are feds, whether they are Russian or American.

From the people I have talked to who lived through this conflict neither you nor I would be considered "us" or "them" in a US version of the Chechnya War. It would be more like Antifa vs the US government. The crap part of that deal is the collateral damage, which is our lives and well being.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
From the previously posted link.

What began as an secular, anti-colonial independence struggle was increasingly seen as a civilizational and religious clash. Some Chechens, the majority of whom are Muslim, began to describe Russia as anti-Islamic. At about the same time, some Russians also represented the struggle as a revival of ancient Christian-Muslim animosity and rivalry. Chechens were joined in their resistance by volunteers from elsewhere in the Muslim world. In 1999, dissatisfied with the compromise of 1996, some Chechens resumed hostile actions, leading to Russia's re-occupation of Chechnya and suspension of autonomy. Violence has spiraled, leading to more violence.
Substitute Muslim for Antifa-whatever and there you go.

twp

Staff member
Looks like a token set of people were arrested and removed from Mt. Rushmore, SD.

It goes to the courts...