1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REQUEST - Support SurvivalBlog.com

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by twp, Nov 5, 2019.

1. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

In view of the large amount of support we, as Preppers, receive from Jim Rawles website, I would like to recommend that you return that support by helping the website keep it's ranking on the search engines. To that end, read this request from Jim:

By making SurvivalBlog.com become your browser homepage, you support the website as a valuable (IMO) resource for Preppers (that means you). We, here at Prepperboards.com are already linking to many articles and blog posts which we have found at SurvivalBlog.com.

This is the URL to use as your home page:
    https://survivalblog.com/
    Of course, you could also chose to make our website: PrepperBoards.com into your home page, but I would like to see our Prepper community working together to support another asset.

Obviously, you don't have to do this, but In My Opinion, it is a way to "pay it forward" and support someone who is a Prepper asset.

Another way to support SurvivalBlog is to write and submit articles of your own. DO note the comment about the minimum size of a blog entry (600 words). I think that is a totally arbitrary number, chosen by the search engine designers, but use it as a guideline if you elect to write.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    WolfBrother and Atlas like this.
  2. WolfBrother

WolfBrother Active Member

I once won IIRC 3rd in the monthly writing contest. It was a "you need to be able to fight fire" type of post.
    https://survivalblog.com/are-you-prepared-for-firefight/

Remember, when you get down to it - Fire Fighting basically is putting the cool blue stuff on the hot red/yellow stuff.

Atlas and twp like this.
  3. Russell Williams

Russell Williams Active Member

I go back with numerous emails exchanged back when James, Rawles was writing Gray Nineties and publishing it on shareware. Admittedly, after several years, I became overwhelmed with posts to different sites that grew. I will contact him again to show support.

Atlas and twp like this.
  4. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Atlas likes this.