1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plan yor shopping and other trips

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by jimLE, Dec 7, 2018.

1. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

I put off shopping untill today.it rained the whole time.but going there and back wasn't to bad.just watched the weather report.area's will get 4 to 8 inches of rain..now what IF it had already rained 4 inches and down pouring rain as well.when i well.?things could of gone sour pretty quiek.on accont the water already standing on the road.in place's. It.would of been worse if was down pouring rain.then there's the folks that's getting snow.im sure they have ice as well.1 loaf of bread aint worth 1 life..so shop ahead of time..

Atlas likes this.
  2. twp

twp Moderator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

We usually shop once a month, around the first of the month, give or take a day or two. Our weather reports are not the most reliable source, they change the forecast as we approach each coming day. Right now, it is cold, icicles on the eves and patches of snow still on the ground although the roads are now clear. I'm glad I don't need to try the mountain passes for shopping trips.

Atlas and jimLE like this.
  3. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

I normally shop between the 6th and the 10th of each month. Milk and bread when ever i need it.i wonder if there'll be snow here this year or not.

Atlas likes this.
  4. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

I try to go once a month as well, but I avoid the first few days of the month at all costs. Usually its mid-month for me, but I just go when I have time.

jimLE likes this.