1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member introduction

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by hunterrjc, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

I was just talking to my wife last night about how bad spellcheck can be at times. Or maybe it's just too easy to take for granted? We all have our moments, I'd guess.

twp and soyer38301 like this.
  2. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

I hate spell check at times.especially when i don't. Notice a spell check mishap in time.or when i go to correct it.in which the word shows up 2 or 3 times while correcting it.then there's the entire sentences that get messed up while im correcting the issue.

twp and Atlas like this.
  3. Atlas

It does that to me too! I really have to force myself to go back and read what I think I wrote before I hit send.

First world problems....

twp likes this.
  4. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Yo no habla Espanol! Neither does my spell checker... Apparently, "Yo" is now a valid word in the English language...
    Hence; don't trust your spell checker... I had to teach my spell checker that the world "prepper" is acceptable English. We're still arguing about "english" without the capital "E"... Computer, you can't live with them and you can't live without them...

jimLE and Atlas like this.
  5. Atlas

Is your land affected by the flooding? It's pretty wide spread st this point, so I hope that all is ok with you and yours.

twp likes this.