1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member - Hello

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Punty, May 3, 2019.

1. Punty

Punty Active Member

Brothers and sisters, hello!

I just joined your forum today and wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to spending the next few days reading through the forum and associated material, and getting to know the members here.

I live in eastern part of the Internment camp known as Massachusetts. I live in a condominium, in a suburbian city, and also own a cabin in the remote mountains of Maine, so I hope I can bring some perspective from both the small apartment city life, and the the homestead remote location life.

I also look forward to participating in the usual gear and storage discussions, and think and hope I can bring some less popular but nonetheless relevant topics to the table.

Punty

jdp, hypnos, twp and 2 others like this.
  2. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

Very good to meet you Sir!

Welcome to the boards, we look forward to getting to know you better and appreciate another opinion on all matters prepping. We have both apartment preppera and rural preppera here, so I'm sure that we will have lots to talk about.

Thank you for the introduction.

3. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

Howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.

Atlas likes this.
  4. Punty

Punty Active Member

jdp and jimLE like this.
  5. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

And now.... it comes together. I knew I had seen that username before. It's real good to have you here.

Punty likes this.
  6. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Hi Punty, Welcome to the forum!

Punty and Atlas like this.
  7. hypnos

hypnos Moderator Staff Member

Hey Punty! Good to have you.
    I'm definitely looking forward to some fresh ideas.

Punty, twp and Atlas like this.
  8. soyer38301

soyer38301 Active Member

Welcome from another internment camp member (hellinois here) different location same commies

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

9. jdp

jdp Member

Welcome from commiefornia!