1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel is getting hot

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Atlas, May 29, 2018.

1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

This one is going to the next level. It's not in the news, but it has begun.

twp likes this.
  2. Atlas

Major Israeli operation imminent!
    Heads up folks! From Israeli sources: Major Israeli operation in the works. Intensive overnight and current consultations ongoing between the IDF and Pentagon.

Direct Iranian and Syrian involvement with this plot

twp likes this.
  3. Atlas

More than two Israeli sources have told me to keep an eye out for this coming Friday. (Al Quds Day).

Intel is pointing towards Iran (via it's proxies) staging a major provocation on that day.

The meetings at the Pentagon were to consult with the US about potential Israeli plans for a massive retaliatory strike, should the SHTF on Friday. This would not be a small operation.

Netanyahu returns from Europe on Thursday.

It seems as though Iran is ready to take things to the next level. Hamas, PIJ and Hezbollah are all on board and ready to strike.

Also, there is more information coming to light regarding the foiled assassination attempt on Bibi's life. Which, by the way, will not go unanswered.

The current IDF/US snap drill which began at all IAF bases throughout Israel on Sunday; has been extended past Thurs.

Keep a close eye on the Med.

twp likes this.
  4. Atlas

This aught to be interesting.

twp likes this.
  5. Atlas

twp likes this.
  6. Atlas

twp likes this.
  7. twp

twp Member

Atlas, do you have any URL's linking to this story?

8. Atlas

These are from an "inside source" that I have. Sometimes they just give me quotes from twitter, but other times it's just simply a heads up. FOAF stuff mostly, but it's pretty accurate, so I thought I would share.

I have absolutely no idea how to share twitter posts... they have that on lock down.

twp likes this.
  9. twp

twp Member

That's ok, twitter fails my test for valid and authentic news sources. It is just gossip in a digital format. That's why I try to give links to original source articles. I'll admit that some of our "news" sources are dealing in "fake news" and making things up just to get readers... I do try to point this out when I cannot find a more reputable source for any particular claim.

Oh, by the way, did you know the Al Gore invented the Internet? He thinks so anyway...

Atlas likes this.
  10. Atlas

Everything that this source has said to this point has proven correct. If you think it would help, I could post up their warnings and then post the proof it happened as a follow up.

The twitter quotes or links that I get are all just to make the point.

11. twp

twp Member

So long as you don't risk compromising the identity of your source . We've no way to validate a claim from an unknown source. But you probably don't want to reveal the source identity either... I know I wouldn't be happy if I happened to be in a "sensitive" job and someone quoted me online.

The tough part is finding trusted public sources for corroborating evidence which you can quote and link without fear of endangering someone else.

I cannot recommend using the Google(r) search engine to find stories, because Google(r) has some problems with bias in their database and in their search result filters. If they don't agree with the opinion in a link, it may get pushed WAY down the list of results... Way down.

I do recommend using Startpage.com or DuckDuckGo as a search engine because it is a "meta" search engine which compiles the search result form many different databases, including Googles(r). That does not mean that Google(r), Bing(r), Yahoo(r) and other engines will give them unfiltered results either, but it does mean that your IP address and identifying information is not given to any search engine for inclusion in their user database.

Atlas likes this.
  12. Atlas

I've been using duckduckgo. It seems ok.

"Source" says it's ok to share, until it isn't. They read and will stop sharing if I don't do it right.

twp likes this.
  13. twp

twp Member

So let's do it right then :)

Thank them for whatever they can offer, even if it is unverifiable intel.

So long as I know it is only hearsay, I can take that into consideration and form my own opinion.

Atlas likes this.