1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irexit

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Atlas, Sep 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

2. twp

twp Moderator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

Let's hope it is contagious and spreads to the rest of Europe too. Let Freedom Ring!

Atlas likes this.
  3. Sally Rudd

Sally Rudd Member

It's not just Ireland, Spain and Italy have been getting the jitters too, hence the reason for the EU wanting to punish us in any way they can think of in an attempt to dissuade any other country from leaving. I'm praying for a no deal and we can walk away, things will be tough for a couple of years, but in the long term the UK will bounce back.
    What this country signed up to (the EEC - European Economic Market) and what that has become bear no resemblance and that is the reason I voted leave, I don't give a rats ass about immigration from Europe per se, migrant workers have come into this country for years and contrary to MSM reporting have always been welcome, as they still are.
    I can only speak for myself and those I have had conversations with, but the reasons for leaving the EU were more to take back control of our laws and lawmaking, and removing EU control over the country as a whole to make this country sovereign again. For too long we have had to accept rules and regs that benefit the big five of mainland Western Europe but leave the rest of the EU countries out in the cold.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Atlas likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Active Member

the ultimate aim of the EU is to do away with 28 individual countries and make one super state called Europe, UK, France, Italy and all the rest would cease to exist and become just regions of the EU, that's why I voted to Leave, that and to control who comes in and to make our own laws and to do away with the common agricultural policy and fishing policy and all the rest.

5. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

I hope that you all get your wish.

We need some of this kind of thinking over here, California is the poster child of a state in the US that is run poorly by "the other half". Is in the North have been trying to leave and form a different state for as long as I've been alive.