Indoctrination - 430,000 Cal State Students Will Be Forced to Take Social Justice Course

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
I'm so glad I don't have kids... Especially in California, but this mindset is running the public school system in most states...

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...will-be-forced-to-take-social-justice-course/

Under a recently adopted policy, undergraduate students at California State University will be required to take an ethnic studies or social justice course to complete their degree. Approximately 430,000 undergraduate students enrolled in the California State University system will be impacted by the new policy.
I vote for home schooling or private schooling. Parents should have a choice.

twp

Staff member
I would not like to be known as a "teacher" in a future society. They will be stigmatized and ostracized for years to come.

I'm sad to see this coming because I spent 11 years as a "teacher" in the public education system... The signs were visible even then and that was decades ago (I'm old). It was not as bad in the Sciences, but the social/psychology 'schools' were already being corrupted.:confused:

"Teacher! Leave those kids alone" - for those old enough to know the song.

WolfBrother

Pink Floyd - The Wall

twp

Staff member
You got it.

WolfBrother

Then again I’m so old I remember when Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones still looked alive.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Same as Joe Biden is alive...

twp

Staff member
That's why he's hiding in the basement...

twp

Staff member
You had better check each night before going to sleep... :eek::eek::eek::eek: