General Alert - IMO, things don't look very promising, in the next few months...

twp

Admin, Startpage=OK. Google=BAD. DuckDuckGo=Nope
Staff member
This is My Opinion, based on what I'm seeing/hearing/browsing.

Overall, the signs are saying: "Prep now, don't wait, get ready"...

Review what has been posted by others on this forum. There is Good Advice here, but you need to sort it to fit your situation...

I'm not trying to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) but... Some FUD might be needed to kick you into acting... Now...

What can you do, right now, to increase your level of Preparedness? Serious Question, the answers are specific to YOUR situation, each of us is different which is why you need to frame your own answers. BUT do ask yourself "What Can I Do Right Now?"...o_O

Do you keep lists? Needs, Wants, Gear, Plans, Contacts.... What else might help?

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Even if this turns out to be nothing more than political grandstanding (it's not) now is the time to top off the preps. The writing is on the wall and it is in a very obvious place where everyone can see it. Prices are going up every single day on food and commodities, so at least getting stocked up now is an investment in the future. If things go really sideways then you will also be grateful.

I hope that everyone who reads this is doing all that they can. For everyone's sake.

Reactions: twp

Steverino

Trusted Member
Having been in supply chain mgmt as a career... I can unequivocally say this is just getting started... the supply chains were reeling way before they started recognizing it.... and they'll recover way before too

Basic econ 101.... don't fark with the supply & demand dynamic...

twp

Staff member
I hope the supply chain businesses are still around to do a recovery, if and when...

twp

Staff member
An article by Brandon Smith which is on-point to this thread. It is worth reading.

Here’s Why U.S. Supply Chain Problems Will Only Get Worse

https://alt-market.us/heres-why-u-s-supply-chain-problems-will-only-get-worse/

Less liberty and more centralization equals less production and less overall wealth.

Governments and central banks have sought to circumvent this rule by printing money from thin air, thinking that they can create wealth while at the same time suffocating public financial interactions and trade with authoritarianism. This, of course, only leads to inflation or stagflation, and thus wealth is never actually created, it is projected like a hologram in order to trick the masses into thinking that all is well – until everything breaks, that is.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
To summarize the above article, almost all of the things preppers and survivalists have been saying since the late 60's is turning out to be realistic. This is why we prep.

Reactions: twp
Day To Day Preppers