1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garden tractor

Discussion in 'Farming, Gardening, & Homesteading' started by Atlas, May 13, 2018.

1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

20180512_104100.jpg
    There are few tools that I have purchased in my lifetime that have not paid for themselves quickly. I am always good for using a the right tool for the job, and if you own any amount of property over an acre or so, a small tractor is an invaluable tool. I have a Kubota b7500 that is only slightly bigger than an ATV, but it is a great size to use around the property. To go with the tractor I have some great attachments as well. I have a post hole digger with 6" auger, a rototiller, a lawn mower and of course the bucket loader for the front. 2018-05-13 07.13.08.jpg
    Some tools pay for themselves a time or two over. This one has done that many times now. It has become one of my best preps to date.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Active Member

a pig(hog to you) was always referred to as a garden "tractor" and chickens will do the same job.

3. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

I do believe that there are some parts of the US that call pigs tractors as well.

Quite a few people here use goats to clear brush, which is the way to go.

lonewolf likes this.