Don't Touch Your Face - How hard can it be?

twp

Admin, Make DuckDuckGo.com Your Search Engine.
Staff member
Rhetorical questions. I'm finding it dang hard to avoid. How about you?

WolfBrother

With my new hand washing protocol I’m not worrying much about it. Then again when I’m “ oot and aboot ( English accented out and about )” I wear gloves. The gloves serve as a “don’t do it “ reminder.

twp

Staff member
Good idea on the gloves. Wish I could find more gloves, but no luck, yet.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone with seasonal allergies is going to have a hard time with this.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Tell me about it... We have leaves and early tree flowers showing, pollen is not far away. <ACHHOOOO!>

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty bad over here too. With the donut winter we are having it is going to be a double wammy.

twp

Staff member
Might have to wear a mask just to avoid pollen...

soyer38301

Good idea on the gloves. Wish I could find more gloves, but no luck, yet.
My wife just found about 50 boxes of them (50 containers of 4 boxes each I should say) at some sort of local discount place.

Unfortunately, we only get to keep one. Her work bought them all...she does mobile xray at nursing homes.

So, they are out there you just need to keep upur eyes open.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jimLE

i have allergy.tree polin has been reeking havok the alergy and my sinuses. i need more alergy pills.this is the first year it's been this bad for me.

Punty

Not happening.

I'm not saying that with any kind of principle behind it, I'm saying it because there are limitations, and I'd rather focus on those things I can accomplish successfully, and that ain't one of them.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
My wife just found about 50 boxes of them (50 containers of 4 boxes each I should say) at some sort of local discount place.

Unfortunately, we only get to keep one. Her work bought them all...she does mobile xray at nursing homes.

So, they are out there you just need to keep upur eyes open.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'll bet that they are out there. The hard part is being out there to find them.