Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, Startpage = GOOD. Google, DuckDuckGo = BAD.
Staff member
RE the cellphone link, that is Very likely. Reason to not own a cellphone/smartphone. At the least, store such phones in Faraday cage bags and only use them in a place you don't mind being tracked.

"Yes, Office, I did use my phone to call a taxi in front of the grocery store." or "No, I've been home all day and didn't use my phone..."

Have any of you tried to buy a "dumb" phone? Are they still available? Also known as a "burner" phone which can be disposed after use?

twp

Staff member
Quote:
In its  ivermectin recommendations update, the NIH also indicated they will continue to review
additional trials as they are released. “We are encouraged that the NIH has moved off of its
August 27 recommendation against the use of ivermectin for COVID-19,” continued Kory. “That
recommendation was made just as the numerous compelling studies for ivermectin were starting
to roll in. New studies are still coming in, and as they are received and reviewed, it is our hope
that the NIH’s recommendation for the use of ivermectin will be the strongest recommendation
for its use as possible.”

twp

Staff member
Testing for nanobots in our blood? Get your shot(s) right now! Quick! Hurry! You may need more than one shot! Think of the Children! Go right now! Oh, and wear your masks (at least two) everywhere!
[/satire off]

Remember that our Gubernmint Intellygents have given their approval to running in the streets while screaming and shouting... Also, the use of pitchforks and torches are encouraged, especially when the MSM cameras are running.

Here in the US, look at the "winning" <ahem> candidate for the office of president... In earlier years, this would be called early stage age related dementia or just outright election fraud. Today, well, today they want us to ignore the man behind the curtain. Oops, I can't say "man" anymore <damn this PC world!> the "person" behind the curtain... Sheesh!

I'm speaking, above, with my tongue firmly planted in cheek, but I think we are all able to see through the "one way mirror" and watch the game players at work.

Seriously:
Don't forget to cash your voter bribe checks quickly!!! Convert to real money ASAP!

As Preppers, these are all warning signs which should have raised our awareness of significant problems, right now. This is why we Plan AND why we Prep. Planning and Prepping are two different but related actions. Do both. Now.

Last edited:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Plandemic. This lady has a story that needs to be heard.

twp

Staff member
That video appears to be hosted on Brighteon.com but I cannot get it to play.
Do you have a direct link to the page on Brighteon.com?

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to be working for me, but here you go. I have to remove the www from it or the software tries to embed it.

brighteon.com/121fe1a7-5bee-4b54-a5b7-1cc4e329cce8

twp

Staff member
Thanks, that worked.
I hope she lives through this.

Now, will naming names actually work? I don't doubt her statements but I'm skeptical about action being taken against those who are named... The power and control system is already in place...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt that she will change the opinion of the general public, but what she is doing is confirming what people like you and I already had mostly figured out. I have no doubt in my mind that she will disappear in time. If you look at her eyes while she is talking you can see the fear. She seem legit to me.

Reactions: twp

Steverino

CNN provided a platform for NYU medical ‘ethics’ professor Arthur Caplan Sunday, who argued that Americans skeptical of taking the COVID vaccine will soon come around and accept it if their freedoms otherwise remain restricted.

Caplan argued that allowing people to have their freedoms returned after lockdown is the most “powerful incentive” to push the vaccine.

“If you promise people more mobility, more ability to get a job, more ability to get travel, that’s a very powerful incentive to actually achieve fuller vaccination,” Caplan told Fareed Zakaria.

F!$K this asshat....

twp

Staff member
Another reason to ignore CNNlol... I hope we all recognize them as part of the MSM machine. Not that we don't read some of their drivel, but that we know it for what it is: propaganda.

twp

Staff member
Reason for Preppers to stock those medicines... If they can find them.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
It's not impossible, but I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: twp

WolfBrother

My Step Sons MILaw got COVID. She had some immune system issues. After being on then off a ventilator she developed a secondary infection (pneumonia) and wound up back on a ventilator. She passed 2 days ago.

COVID is pruning the flock by taking out the less healthy. You folks do be careful.