Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hosting a whole let less fluff about getting vaccinated lately. I wonder why.

Reactions: twp

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
It's good to hear that she is ok.

Reactions: twp

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to avoid it at all costs, but I understand why some people would do it. If work isn't forcing the situation it is definitely a good idea to wait and see where it ends up.

twp

Staff member
Media has backed off on pushing the vaccines. Part of that may be increasing reports of people dying immediately after their first shot.

I'm also reading reports that the vaccine efficacy is not much better than NOT getting it. We've all seen the reports that the Real fatality rate is very low, which is why media and the hospitals are posting "Infection" rates AND padding the deaths with things like getting hit by the bus/truck/train and actual flu deaths. "Run about, scream and shout, we're all gonna die".

I'm not planning on getting any vaccine shots while I'm conscious.

jimLE

I saw this right off.so I copyed it,then closed that window.on account I don't care for the idea of site's doing that.

We value your privacy​

We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, and audience insights, as well as to develop and improve products.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may click to refuse to consent or access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.

twp

Staff member
Basically: "You can object, but we are doing it anyway". I have a rude hand gesture in reply to their policy (not law).

twp

Staff member

23 Dead In Norway After Taking COVID Vaccine

https://summit.news/2021/01/15/23-dead-in-norway-after-taking-covid-vaccine/
https://summit.news/2021/01/15/23-dead-in-norway-after-taking-covid-vaccine/#
Reports emerging from Norway indicate that at least twenty three people have died after taking the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, yet the government regulator has said they don’t see anything alarming in the cases.
Norway was one of the first countries to start vaccinating people before the end of last year, beginning in nursing homes with the elderly.
Reports from local media there note that there have been 23 deaths among those who have taken the shot, with 13 so far positively linked to the side effects of the shot.
However, Dr. Steinar Madsen, the medical director of the national drug regulator, the Norwegian Medicines Agency commented “We do not see anything alarming with these figures. All deaths are in elderly and frail people with underlying diseases.”

Gee... "Nothing to see here, move along now"?

twp

Staff member