Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I volunteered for the vaccine for Covid19, in Portland, OR. The vaccine was created in Russia, I received my shot yesterday, I wanted to let you know that it’s safe, with иo side effects and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

twp

Staff member
Do svidaniya Tovaish!

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
Hmmm...

Are America’s Wuhan virus death rates lies, damn lies, and statistics?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/are_americas_wuhan_virus_death_rates_lies_damn_lies_and_statistics.html

It’s entirely likely, though, that if the CDC were suddenly to start counting virus deaths in America according to the WHO standard, which would drop the death count from 200,000 (“Trump is going to kill you”) to 86,000 (“it’s just a bad flu season”), the tech giants would scream more loudly than anyone else.

And of course, the number of deaths from the virus would drop even more if we were able to subtract all the other deaths that found their way into the statistics because someone died from another cause entirely, but tested positive for the virus:

For months doctors and investigative journalists have wondered why state coronavirus death counts include motorcycle accidents, homicides, birth defects, gunshot wounds and thousands of intentional injuries and poisonings to the US Coronavirus death totals.
It’s almost as if the medical elites are doing all they can to pad the coronavirus death counts?

twp

Staff member
And again:

New CDC Estimates: Fatality Rate For COVID-19 Drops Again And May Surprise You

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/n...ate-covid-19-drops-again-and-may-surprise-you

The CDC’s new estimate, for the first time, is broken down by age groups. Here is what the CDC calls its “current best estimate” of chances of dying from the virus if you get infected:

1 out of 34,000 for ages 0 to 19;
1 out of 5,000 for ages 20 to 49;
1 out of 200 for ages 50 to 69; and
1 out of 20 for ages 70 and up.

Here’s another way to look at the same numbers. If you get infected, your chances of surviving are as follows:

Age Group Probability of Survival

0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70+: 94.6%

twp

Staff member
Yep, the CDC seems to be following the political tides, with no rudder of it's own to steer by...

twp

Staff member
That's because they are Right! No, wait, I mean Left, wait, what day of the week is it? I should run for President!