Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
Charts compare COVID deaths in countries that used hydroxychloroquine early and those that didn't

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/charts_compare_covid_deaths_in_countries_that_used_hydroxychloroquine_early_and_those_that_didnt.html

In conclusion, these charts confirm that countries with early widespread HCQ use have had significantly fewer COVID-19 deaths per million. The problem now is to get the leftists to end their deadly war on HCQ. The authorization of widespread use of HCQ could also lessen dependence on a potentially risky vaccine or convalescent blood plasma. Regardless, HCQ is most effective when administered early in the progression of the disease. Doing it early necessitates outpatient use.

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
Me neither.

twp

Staff member
ROTFLMAO!
I'm not sure I could survive the conditions that Stroud had to deal with in the video. Really Rough country.
I MUST set up traps under the bed. I should be able to hear when they are triggered...

Watch the video...

twp

Staff member
He gets my vote. I was worried that the effort would be too much for him.

twp

Staff member
The pandemic is history

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/the_pandemic_is_history.html

This COVID-19 death profile is extremely significant yet is almost totally ignored by the media. Their focus is on cases, not deaths. The number of cases has not decreased as rapidly as the number of deaths. Only a small percentage of cases now ends in death, and the death count is vastly more important than the case count. The case count may linger, but that problem is becoming increasingly manageable.
Oops, MSM must not have gotten the memo... Who would have guessed?;)

Feel free to run screaming and shouting in the streets again... No, wait... Antifa is doing that anyway. How about we just turn off MSM news feeds?

twp

Staff member
And Pelosi is not the only "old bat" involved. There are some "new bats" too.

twp

Staff member
"Never let a good crisis go to waste"... And our various gubermints are taking full advantage...

twp

Staff member
Interesting, the more things change, the more they stay the same...
Must Keep The Sheeple Running In Fear...

twp

Staff member
Technically, this is good news, if true:
Experts affirm that coronavirus is ‘highly unlikely’ to be food risk

https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2020/09/experts-affirm-that-coronavirus-is-highly-unlikely-to-be-food-risk/

The opinion covers the coronavirus, also known as SARS-CoV-2, which causes an illness called COVID-19. ICMSF shared technical and scientific insights it considered relevant for professionals in and along the food supply chain and governments overseeing food safety.

The ICMSF members believe it is highly unlikely that ingestion of SARS-CoV-2 will result in illness because there is no documented evidence that food is a significant source and/or vehicle for transmission. It is vital that one differentiates a hazard from a risk, i.e., the presence of an infectious agent on food does not necessarily mean an infection will occur, said experts.

I DO NOT recommend that you place absolute trust in these OPINIONS, but that you should exercise higher caution with respect to your food stores and cooking practices.

twp

Staff member
Hmmm... Still being tested...

University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/health/university-pittsburgh-antibody-neutralizes-coronavirus

According to the report, the team at University of Texas Medical Branch Center for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases and Galveston National Laboratory tested Ab8 and found it blocked the virus from entering cells. In mice trials, those treated with Ab8 had 10-fold less of the amount of infectious virus compared to those that were untreated.
So, what will the big pharma companies do about this report? It could kill their profit from any vaccine, if it actually works...