Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the TP party on our street.

twp

Staff member
I agree, but don't expect MSM to drop this from their news reporting. They get too much attention (advertising dollars) by pushing every COVID-19 story.

Our various gubernatorial agencies will also continue to push various policies (not laws) to make it appear that they are responding to the "crisis" (You Must Remain Afraid!). Those policies may involve draconian rules and regulations, intended to keep the population under control...

Got Mask? Got Mask on 24/7? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Form a line for your mandatory vaccination!

I don't know about you all, but this is getting real old...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Real old. I am currently battling the stupid at work, and some are even starting to listen.

twp

Staff member
"You can't fix stupid"... All you can do is avoid it.

twp

Staff member
I'm seeing so many companies who are becoming more and more PC. So as not to offend the snowflakes, both public and governmental. ARRGH!

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I can see Atlas Shrugging all around me. It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Time to go soon...

twp

Staff member
I do what I can to avoid stupid. Agreed that sometimes I must simply endure until I can go past the situation. I try not to go back again, but sometimes even that is unavoidable (DMV for example)... I no longer have a drivers license, but our state ID card is still issued by the DMV... Welcome to the Machine.

jimLE

There's someone up the street from me, that now has covid.

twp

Staff member
@jimLE Hope they remain well. I'm reading reports that the COVID tests may NOT be representative of the actual risk of having the virus. Too sensitive and give a positive result when the amount of virus is extremely low.

Then there are the reports of false positive results... Crossing fingers.

jimLE

I've been taking them food from the local food pantry.i leave it next to the door.then knock and say food or what ever.then step away.she comes out and gets it.

twp

Staff member