Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
Same here, no pictures...

twp

Staff member
I would think so, but there is a window of opportunity between the outbreak of Corona Virus and the imposition of quarantine. We can't know which parcels were touched by carriers of the virus and then were moved into the shipping channels, either marine traffic or air traffic.

I'd prefer to err on the side of caution and not touch mail from China. Products are harder to judge because they may have been sitting in local warehouses from before the outbreak, or they may be freshly received. No way to know for sure.

WolfBrother

A medical type I know who goes by Reasonable Rascal had some similar thoughts. (RR is one of the primary movers/shakers behind the free to download Austere Medicine book that’s at the top (as in first mentioned book) of the list of books I posted not long after I showed up here. ).

He thinks it’s going to be epidemic but maybe not pandemic. He has some concerns as to whether or not it’s airborne in addition to being droplet borne. Droplets do respond to gravity and drop out. Airborne just hangs where it’s at.

I did like the “Wash Your Hands” part of the article.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Cobbs point #4 and
"And WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!"

Russell Williams

60 more people are infected on the cruise ship quarantined in Japan. Will it turn into a breeding farm for the virus? Dr Oz reported on Fox this morning that N95 masks are useless, anti-bacterial soaps only breed resistant bacteria (and the coronavirus is a VIRUS, not a bacteria) and, as was just mentioned WASH YOUR HANDS! Plus, keep your hands away from your face. China has finally asked for help. A team from WHO and others are enroute. China is also running out of supplies which seems to confirm what we have all felt... CHINA IS LYING ABOUT THE ACTUAL PATIENT AND DEATH COUNT.

Last edited:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also seeing that they are sending a team from the CDC over. It must be real bad.

twp

Staff member
UK Declares Coronavirus ‘Serious and Imminent Threat’, Activates Emergency Powers
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...d-imminent-threat-activates-emergency-powers/

Despite kicking up the classification of Coronavirus up a notch to serious and imminent, the overall threat level to the public issued by the government remains at “moderate”, while risk to individuals is “low”. When these threat levels were set in January, the Chief Medical Officer said in a statement that “This does not mean we think the risk to individuals in the UK has changed at this stage, but that government should plan for all eventualities.”

twp

Staff member

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Coronavirus update:
- 64,438 cases worldwide
- 10,109 suspected cases
- 1,383 fatalities
- 10,227 in serious/critical condition
- 6,801 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
The Massive Spike of 15K Coronavirus Cases in One Day Confirms What We Suspected All Along

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/spike-of-15k-coronavirus-cases/

Reason to be Much more cautious when you are out and about. We simply don't know enough about how this disease spreads, except that people are the primary carriers. If you can, avoid going to places where there are crowds. Unfortunately that means places like malls, food markets, etc. It is up to you to adjust your actions to address this problem. Certainly don't expect either government or the medical profession to offer any solutions. It is up to your to establish your own quarantine protocols.