Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
I debated making a new thread for this post. It is longer and is dealing with something all of us may face in the near future...

DO NOTE: this statement is from California, a state which is not know for respecting personal rights... New York state already passed a law mandating vaccinations...

States have authority to fine or jail people who refuse coronavirus vaccine, attorney says

https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...-who-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine-attorney-says

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
What if your employer says, no work if you don't get it? What if the feds say no social security unless you get it? These things could be in our future.

twp

Staff member
I had the standard set when I was entering the public school system (that was in the '50's). Never had one after that.

I'm going to watch this very closely... Our Gubernator, Sisolak, is very likely to try exercising his "power"...

twp

Staff member
I expect serious pushback from the voting public on any vaccination mandate.

twp

Staff member
People are getting fed up with this.
And that is in California, home of fruits and nuts. A good sign, but a sign which many in the government circles will ignore or simply not see...

As Preppers, we can only get ready. I'm NOT saying "lock and load"... I'm saying get ready in case someone else does "lock and load".

twp

Staff member
Big Brother will tell you how to behave... So BEHAVE!