Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
Hmmmm.... Long Pig may be on future menus... But, but, but what about social distancing?:eek:

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
EXCLUSIVE: Hidden FDA Doc Explains Why “Liar” Fauci Opposes Hydroxychloroquine, Top Doctors Explain

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/leaked-hydroxychloroquine-memo/

The possible treatment, shunned by the mainstream media and Big Tech, has far-ranging champions from Yale epidemiologists to frontline doctors to President Trump. Despite this support, corroborated by scientific studies, the medical establishment under the auspices of Dr. Anthony Fauci have refused to grant hydroxychloroquine “Emergency Use Authorization” (EUA).

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
Hydroxychloroquine vs. Remdesivir: History’s most deadly con

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/hydroxychloroquine-vs-remdesivir-historys-most-deadly-con-131339/

WASHINGTON: The world has been rocked by a deadly virus with millions infected, 153,000 deaths reported in the United States, and 667,000 worldwide.

An intense battle has emerged on how to treat COVID-19, between hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), an inexpensive treatment for malaria and other diseases that’s over 50 years old, and Remdesivir, a drug that has been around since 2009, manufactured by Gilead Pharmaceuticals.

This battle shows how public perceptions can be manipulated for profit and political advantage, in this case, at the cost of hundreds of thousands of needless deaths.

As the truth finally comes out, the people who perpetrated this con job will be reviled in history, and those who manipulated the narrative, and the data, will be exposed.
Read the rest of this article...

twp

Staff member
I've read the "proclamation" by the NV Gubernator and it doesn't say what will happen, so that will appear later, as self appointed underlings decide what will be acceptable behavior and what will not be... Yes, it is BS and it was done to make it appear that they are doing "good"... Yes, it is BS. Much like what is happening in NYC...

Rule by decree, not by law.

twp

Staff member
But, but,. but, They are telling us to be Afraid! We Must Obey...:rolleyes:
Just think of the lost tax revenue from Mask sales alone! Not to mention the vaccine sales taxes, which are already factored into state and federal budgets!

When will people wake up? Ever?

twp

Staff member
An example in point:

Our Government Speaks Truth... Just not about this...

jimLE

I'd wear a muzzle if it'd keep other's away from me.lol

twp

Staff member
And we don't need a "plandemic" to practice social distancing. I find that growling at people works fine too.:mad: