Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
I posting this link because it contradicts some other reports of successful use of Hydroxychloroquine.

I also want it noted that the treatment used does not mention the use of Zinc or Azithromycin, both of which have been cited as necessary for successful use of Hydroxychloroquine against CV.

Malaria drug didn't help virus patients, big UK study finds (Update)

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-06-benefit-hydroxychloroquine-virus-uk-trial.html

What to believe? I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
It sure is confusing! I just hope that I don't ever get it!

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Americans Have Been Duped: No Legal Justification For Lockdown

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/no_author/americans-have-been-duped-no-legal-justification-for-lockdown/

Did the COVID-19 coronavirus “epidemic” ever pose such a threat to human life that the entire population of the world needed to be locked down and quarantined? Even in malnourished populations in 3rd world countries that are expected to have weak immunity, there are far fewer COVID-19 coronavirus-related deaths than in the U.S., which suggests treatment-related deaths or over-reporting.
Look at the analysis table in this article...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still not seeing the bigger picture here. Why did this happen? I can't believe the virus was the real answer to that question at this point.

twp

Staff member
I vote for power and control on the part of (pick one or more) politicians across the world, W.H.O., the CDC in the US.

This is NOT a comprehensive list. In the world of global politics, there is also the "shadow government" such as the UN, the Bilderberg Group, etc. Yes, this is currently called fantasy by the media, but I hear a lot of corroborating evidence...:oops:

twp

Staff member
You got that right!

twp

Staff member
I reading opinions that a "second wave" of Corona Virus is happening.... :rolleyes:

I think it is more likely that TPTB are looking for something to distract the public from riots/protests etc.

If TPTB were really worried about CV, they would have tried to stop those same riots/protests because they might be ideal for spreading CV. They didn't try... Why not? Perhaps because TPTB WANT the unrest to happen? Or they WANT CV to spread...:oops:

Not good in River City.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lockdowns can only last so long, and this is what happens when they last too long.

twp

Staff member
Ouch....:oops:

twp

Staff member
On the off chance that there will be a (real) second wave of the Corona Virus, this advice is valid. It also may work for other kinds of biological infestations (such as the Plague, etc.). This Does Not confirm that such a second wave is really happening NOR that the media and TPTB are not lying through their teeth in an attempt to control the population. Keep that last in mind, but DO make plans as a Prepper...

https://www.survivopedia.com/7-steps-to-prepare-for-the-second-pandemic-wave/

There is also a link to a downloadable PDF of this article, near the bottom:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Masks are plentiful and cheap right now. Stock up, even if another wave doesn't come you will need it sooner or later. Might as well get the cleaning supplies and TP topped up too.

twp

Staff member
We found that the 24 roll TP pack it a much better deal than our usual 18 pack. We burn through TP here. I can't convince my housemates to conserve. A single roll will last me a month, but they go through a roll every two Days! Arrgh!

It will come back to bite them in the ass (pun intended).