Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, Make DuckDuckGo.com Your Search Engine.
Staff member

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
My thoughts?

The whole thing is a mess. It is humanity in a nutshell. We have people of every flavor coming out of their shells and showing who they really are. The compassionate ones who will suffer for others all the way to the tyrants who will do whatever it takes to gain more power.

I really think it's time we move on and get on with the next disaster that we all know is coming.

twp

Staff member
I agree that there is something else coming down the road toward us. As Preppers, it is time to check our plans and preps.

What could be happening?
1) Political takeover of various countries, including the US.
2) Another round of Corona Virus, or some other pestilence.
3) Climate change, either natural (look at the sun cycle) or manmade.
4) Food shortages.
5) ? your guess is as good as mine.

twp

Staff member
Would that fit in the category of "unintended consequences"?

twp

Staff member
This is a consequence of Government Overreach, trying to take advantage of the Corona Virus scare tactic...

Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/illinois-lawmaker-floats-legislation-give-governor-pritzker-power-confiscate-property-including-cars-trucks-food-gas-animals-clothing-etc/

It also illustrates why politicians are not to be trusted...

Senator William E. Brady, the Illinois Minority leader in the state senate, introduced legislation on Wednesday that will give government the right to confiscate property from business owners who defy their lockdown orders.

Senator Brady is a Republican.

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
You'll have to file a complaint with TPTB. I'm sure they have something available from the labs. Probably a 3 month delay on delivery, but you can file a hardship claim at the same time and you can probably be included in the early testing. Be sure all your vaccinations are up to date.;)

Last edited:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
My honey-do list is pretty small these days. I'm all caught up!

We went to a sit down restaurant today. It was the first time I had been since February. I enjoyed it.

soyer38301

The wife and I went to one last week. Empty boths in between patrons but it was awesome to go out...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk