Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

jimLE

This is how we're dealing with it.
IMG_20191125_190044.jpg

twp

Admin, Make DuckDuckGo.com Your Search Engine.
Staff member
WHO has a credibility problem:

President of Tanzania Didn’t Trust WHO So Sent Samples of Sheep, Goats, Bunny, Trees, Fruit and Car Oil for COVID Testing — The Results Are In

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ny-trees-fruit-car-oil-covid-testing-results/

President Magufuli: We took samples from goats. We sent samples from sheeps. We took samples from pawpaws. We sent samples from car oil. And we took samples from other different things. And we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing. And we even named all the samples. Like the sample of car oil. We named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, male. The results came back negative. When we took a sample from a Jackfruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, female. The results came back inconclusive. When we took samples from a Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Ane, 26 years old, female. The result from the Pawpaw came back positive that it has corona. That means the liquid from a pawpaw is positive. We took samples from (a bird) called Kware. The results came back positive. We took samples from a rabbit. The results came back undeterminent. We took samples from a goat and the results came back positive. We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative and so on and so on. And so now you see this you have taken samples and the results come back positive and they have the corona. That means all the pawpaws should be in isolation also… The goat should be in isolation also.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
The further we go into this the more we are going to hear about these things. He isn't the only one saying this.

twp

Staff member
Very interesting statistics. They don't call it "The Swamp" without cause...

twp

Staff member
How are people in the red and yellow areas behaving which is different from the green areas?

1) Higher population density, but that doesn't explain California cities like LA and San Francisco. Or others.
2) Higher politician density, they are "targeted"?
3) People ignoring the (questionable) requirements to isolate and wear masks?
4) Higher number of Chinese who fly in from other countries? Don't know about this as a factor.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Can I put the tin foil hat on for a minute?

5)Doctors in those areas are mis-diagnosing patients out of fear that they may be wrong and suffer legal actions if they are.

6)Doctors in those areas are mis-diagnosing patients because they get federal funding if they have a coronavirus patient that makes it worth while financially.

twp

Staff member
The mis-diagnosis is happening now. If the body tests positive for CV, then they blame the death on CV. Even if they were hit by a car, fell out a window or were shot by a gang-banger. This is purely monetary motivated due to insurance "guidelines"... :oops:

I'm worried about the push, by the left political party, to impose policy which extends the isolation/quarantine periods. This is getting good pushback from the voting public, but this is 'policy' and does not need a vote to be imposed.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
They opened up the parks today here. Both the city and state run ones. This seems like a fairly big step and in my opinion a good one in the right direction.

I also had a chance to stop in at a farmers market today. It was mostly starter plants and flowers, but it was good to see.

twp

Staff member
I looked (online) for places that were open in Reno. Mostly grocery stores and the big retail stores, Our local mall is closed as are all library branches. That hurts the little business owners and their customers who cannot afford a lawyer to bring suit to reopen. I really hope this gets to the courts and some jail time/fines/impeachments are handed down, but we all know the chances of that happening (slim/none)...:mad:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
My mother in law works at the library in small town Montana. She said they opened up yesterday and she was really excited about it. I can't wait to see them open ours.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
I don't expect our libraries to open soon. Gubbnatore Sisolak is holding the door closed.

twp

Staff member
They are waiting until the history books get re-written and put back on the shelves...

WolfBrother

Thoughts about the Wuhan Virus.

From all reports I remember it went epidemic in Wuhan very quickly. The Chinese government shut down intra-national travel to and from it fairly quickly and very seriously.

Then in what I consider to be an act of Bio-Warfare they continued to allow inter-national travel into and out of Wuhan. Which allowed the virus to travel all over the world. As in what makes my enemy weaker makes us stronger.

When it hit the US, the authorities were looking a what appeared to be a fast moving, deadly virus. There was and is ongoing discussion as to whether the Wuhan virus is natural or an escapee from one of the Chinese Communist Party's Bio-War labs. AND more importantly the TPTB did not know the overall lethality within the various age groups, how - for sure - it was being transmitted, how long the non-symptomatic but infectious time was just to name a few of the unknowns. Actions taken were to lock the US down to mitigate (flatten the curve) the number of active cases. Note, not stop the number of cases over all but to limit the overall total number of active cases at any one time, so as to NOT overwhelm an already somewhat strained health system. TPTB were working with a lot of unknowns to try to prevent what happened in Wuhan from happening here.

OK - mistakes were made by honest people trying to do as right as the limited knowledge would let them. Based on the informations available at the time, the Republican Governor of the Great State of Texas shut the state down. THEN after knowledge caught up started trying to slowly open it back up.

THEN power hungry politicians (mainly on the left side of the political structure) at the county and city level grabbed as much power as they could in as short of time as they could. And said, "NOPE, not gonna do what the Governor said, gonna keep it locked down."

The "If it Bleeds it Leads" news people have been working as hard as they could to keep the level of misinformation as high as it could.

So all in all it's a mess.

What are your thoughts?