Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, Make DuckDuckGo.com Your Search Engine.
Staff member
I hope that concert occurred Before COVID-19 arrived... Too much Petri-dish effect there.

WolfBrother

It’s official, the greater Metropolitan Austin area (multi-county) is under an official stay at home unless you or your trip is essential. Starts at 1 minute to midnight tonight.

WolfBrother

I’ve been expecting it for several days now. The order, especially coming from the very blue Austin/Travis county .gov is surprisingly reasonable.

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member
Let him be denied treatment, then he'll change his mind...

WolfBrother

Hopefully they don't close down all the gun stores while they are at it.
I’ll check on the morrow and let you know.

FLASH - the local Walmart and Dicks are not doing guns. Oh, wait, they weren’t anyway. My bad. Or is it theirs?

twp

Staff member
Coronavirus Outbreak: 156 Million People in 17 U.S. States in Lockdown
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/24/coronavirus-outbreak-156-million-people-in-17-u-s-states-in-lockdown/

On Monday, Michigan, Indiana, Oregon, and West Virginia became the latest states to implement lockdown measures, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

Thirteen other states have reportedly imposed similar restrictions to stem the spread of the coronavirus or COVID-19 — California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

twp

Staff member
@Punty, Honestly, you can start by never attempting to proselytize for another politician, ever again in your life. You might still be saved.:oops:

This is a hot button for me and I give you our present set of politicians as the core of the problem:eek: and the reason for my response. 'nuf said.o_O

twp

Staff member

WolfBrother

I’ll check on the morrow and let you know.

FLASH - the local Walmart and Dicks are not doing guns. Oh, wait, they weren’t anyway. My bad. Or is it theirs?
The gun stores with indoor ranges that I know of - called them phone either rang and rang and rang OR went immediately to a "This number's mailbox is full, unable to leave message" message.
The gun stores I know of, that I would actually go to - called them, all answered their phones and are enforcing social distance rules by limiting number of customers in store at any one time.
All of the above who do classes - all classes cancelled.