Corona Virus Thread. All posts go here!

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
For those who are confused, we apologize, we're confused too.
While I'd hate to start over with all this information, I think that is worth the effort.
This (Corona virus) may turn into a serious problem, no matter what the MSM wants you to think.
Don't panic, that's what we're here for... We'll panic first and let you know why we have moved to the bunker, I hope.;)

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'll also apologize to everyone who posted on this subject previously. In an attempt to merge all threads together I managed to DELETE THEM ALL! Once it's done, it's done. I feel real bad.

So, if you have old links that you want to bring back, this is the place.

Reactions: twp

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Virus linked to Chinese Bioweapon lab.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.

Radio Free Asia last week rebroadcast a Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory, known the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.

twp

Staff member
Hong Kong Bans Hubei Travelers, Declares State of Emergency Over Coronavirus
https://www.theepochtimes.com/hong-...te-of-emergency-over-coronavirus_3216340.html

Hong Kong will ban entry all residents from Hubei Province and anyone who had visited there in the past 14 days amid the outbreak of the mysterious new virus that has sickened thousands and left dozens dead—in a move to contain the spread of the coronavirus that was first detected in the provincial capital of Wuhan.

In a statement Sunday, the government said it will implement the ban starting from midnight on Sunday, Hong Kong will ban any person who has been to Hubei in the past two weeks “until further notice.”

twp

Staff member
China with pictures... Slightly out of date, the US has 5 confirmed cases at this point...
Full title:
UPDATES! 4th Coronavirus Case Confirmed In The US - Like Scenes From The Walking Dead, Chinese Doctor's Twitter Shows Chaos Unfolding - Photographs & Videos Show Food Gone, Checkpoints Everywhere & People Dropping Dead In The Streets
http://allnewspipeline.com/Chinese_Dr_Twitter_Page_Shows_Martial_Law_Unfolding.php

It looks ugly. As Preppers, this is the kind of thing for which we Prep... Read this and then compare the situation to your plans.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Isolation and barriers are going to be the best preps. Are n95 masks good enough to keep you safe from this?

twp

Staff member
I doubt that N95 masks will be a single fix. I look at them as just one more barrier which might let me get out of dodge. I'm also wondering about making any trips to the store during a local quarantine. If the stores don't voluntarily close, I think they should be forced to close. Of course that will NOT be popular with the buying public and they will quickly become the looting public. Another reason to avoid stores and stock up now.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I agree on the stocking up now.

I have a pretty good store of n95 masks, so I would guess that it isn't going to hurt to wear them.

twp

Staff member

twp

Staff member