Chuck Norris Meme, Jokes and Miscellaneous goes here...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Don't mind the man behind the curtain. Dilbert isn't far off at all, in the same way the Onion is so far out that it usually comes true.

twp

Admin, Startpage=OK. Google=BAD. DuckDuckGo=Nope
Staff member
503.jpeg

twp

Staff member
This explains so much about our Kitchen cupboard content:

918.jpeg

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I literally just threw away 20 lids two days ago! I have no idea where they came from.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
This article IS NOT A JOKE. The unelected President is working to protect us... right? Right?o_O

Biden Administration Launches Investigation into Broken McDonald’s Ice Cream Machines

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2021/09/03/bidens-ftc-looking-mcdonalds-broken-ice-cream-machines/
In a statement, McDonald’s aimed to cool down any buzz regarding a potential FTC inquiry. “Nothing is more important to us than delivering on our high standards for food quality and safety, which is why we work with fully vetted partners that can reliably provide safe solutions at scale.”
It's a matter of what is most important for American... Ask yourself what the Taliban would do in this situation. Think about the children!

ICE CREAM!:eek:
I kid you not...

twp

Staff member
<throws holy water at computer screen>Begone Foul Microsoft! Get Thee To A Nunnery Rotten Apple!
:D:D:D:D

WolfBrother

Trusted Member
That’s funnier than the time my dog decided to heist a leg just as the fence charger cycled on. He walked around kinda hump backed the rest of the day.

twp

Staff member
Proven Truth ^^^^^

Day To Day Preppers