Chuck Norris Meme, Jokes and Miscellaneous goes here...

twp

Admin, Make DuckDuckGo.com Your Search Engine.
Staff member
@Dogman; I know you meant this as a joke posting but it was NOT clear that it is a fake.

All of you; This is debunked. Don't get your panties in a wad over this. It is FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

Fact or Fiction: Coronavirus spread through toilet paper?
https://www.10news.com/news/fact-or-fiction/fact-or-fiction-coronavirus-spread-through-toilet-paper

Now, because of the world situation, this will be sent around the world and quoted and requoted now that it is out...

Now you can laugh about it, but some will not get the notice in time and will do stupid things, like throwing away all their TP...

Welcome to the human race. Sometimes the race leads over a cliff.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't really think that people would take that as truth, but you have a good point @twp.

twp

Staff member
I'll admit: I have a low opinion of people's ability to distinguish satire from real news. It doesn't help that much of what we get from MSM is 'fake news'... I'm looking at you, CNN!

twp

Staff member
I wonder if they make an ammo (anmo?) clip that can handle more than 9 rolls of TP? Asking for a friend...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
You just have to put a block in the bottom to keep it from feeding more than 9.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Good idea, I'd hate to get pulled over and found to be carrying a fully loaded TP clip. Especially in California!
"Sorry Office, but I have diarrhea!"

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I use one just like that in the summer to cool off!

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
I can just see how the apartment managers would react if I set this up in the center of the complex...:eek: 'course they wouldn't be here if it gets that bad...:D

WolfBrother

Just got back from a Neighborhood "We need to plan" meeting.

What a bunch of liars. They said only mask and gloves were needed.
They all had clothes on also.

Cheerfully stolen from Reasonable Rascals Remote Austere Medicine forum.