1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britain - UK’s worst-case no-deal Brexit plan warns of food shortages, public disorder

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by twp, Sep 11, 2019.

1. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Atlas and Morgan like this.
  2. Morgan

Morgan Member

Did you see the post where some police official over the pond tweeted that everyone should make a bug out bag and everyone flipped out. Calling it scaremongering. Prepping is scaremongering now I guess. ‍♀️

Atlas and twp like this.
  3. twp

Guess they don't want to scare the sheeple... That could be bad for public relations (all together now: AAAAWWWW!).:rolleyes:

Atlas and Morgan like this.
  4. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

The drama that the remainers have come up with is pretty incredible. Border line comical.

twp and Morgan like this.
  5. twp

Who want power and control? Those who want to remain in the EU... To be fair, so do the Brexit crowd, but given the options, I'd sooner leave than stay. I also don't live there...

Morgan and Atlas like this.