Article - SEED WARFARE? Seed packages that appear to be from China are flooding the USA; other similar packages contain fake US dollar currency or pan

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
According to the article, the source is actually Amazon. If you have an account with them, exercise due caution.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07...ods-usa-with-garden-seeds-fake-currency.html#

Originating at Amazon.com?

We are getting reports that all the individuals who have received these mysterious seed packages so far are Amazon.com customers. It also appears that the packages may be originating from Amazon fulfillment centers, not China, since all the packages lack any export stamp from China.
I'm not seeing any reports about real problems with the packages, which may also contain other items besides seeds.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be throwing those seeds into the ocean if they came to my house. I wouldn't even stop at my house in fact, from the mailbox to the ocean. They are probably actually micro drones that have 5g controlled programming to kill you with a corona virus injection.