1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article- Mom approved back to school kits for kids

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Atlas, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

The kids go back to school next week, so this is on my mind.

https://readynutrition.com/resource...o-school-preparedness-kits-for-kids_11082019/

One thing that I learned the hard way, if your kid is going to use their summer fun backpack for school that year, check all the pockets really good! My son took a knife to school for the first week of school last year, then found it at lunch one day. Luckily he was smart enough to keep it hidden and his mouth shut until he got home. We had a good laugh that evening and promised to both be better at it in the future.

soyer38301 and twp like this.