Article - How Will You Defend Yourself When There Are No Police?

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member

Dogman

I guess I will have to fight and die in place...I am to old and sore to run and I just do not think I will let some young or old jackwhacket do me harm...

WolfBrother

I have some friends named Samuel Colt, Strum Ruger, and Smith &Wesson to keep me company.

twp

Staff member
That's a pretty special set of friends...

jimLE

Hope those friend's brought Cooper ànd leàd with them,seeing how Cooper can spit out lead plenty fàst when needed

twp

Staff member
The question now becomes: How will your KIDS defend themselves when there are no police?

Oakland Abolishes School Police Department
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/25/oakland-abolishes-school-police-department/

The Oakland Unified School District abolished its own police force at a school board meeting on Wednesday night, bowing to the wishes of radical left-wing activists and the Black Lives Matter movement.

The decision came a day after the Los Angeles Unified School District board could not agree on a similar proposal. It follows nationwide demands from activists, including many Democrats, to defund or abolish the police.
Gee, what could possibly go wrong? Let us count the ways...

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
They are talking about not even opening schools back up in my county. I guess that solves that problem.

Reactions: twp

twp

Staff member
Home schooling is preferable, but not everyone can do it, or has the time necessary.

I'd go for online schools, but I'd want a Very firm control on the content and the people who compose and present that content.

If the schools were closed, long term, then the out-of-work "educators" would jump at the chance to go online and continue their indoctrination of children (of all ages). Parents should control the content and have an "off" switch to reject anything offered as "education".

I came through the public school system and I spent 11 years teaching in that system. I am pessimistic about they whole "public" school system... Very, Very Pessimistic.