1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article- How to delete genetic data from 23 and me and other sites

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by Atlas, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

2. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

Yet Another Privacy Breach. How close are we to mandatory genetic scanning?

3. Atlas

They probably don't even have to make it mandatory. Just sell it on Amazon for $19.95 and they will line up for it.

4. twp

Lemmings running for the cliff... I worry about school kids being required to have a DNA test before they can enter public schools. Home schooling looks far better, not just for this reason.

soyer38301 likes this.
  5. Atlas

Couple that with Chinese "social credit" and we have a 1984 like no one ever imagined.

6. twp

I forgot about that "social credit" monitoring in China. I can see that being added to all social media websites sometime in the future. They have the database and the software (like/dislike) already in place. Watch for mandatory membership attached to every computer/cellphone purchase. Don't laugh because TPTB would love to have this tool for control.

This is not paranoia, because it is actually happening now.

Atlas likes this.