1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article - How Individuals Can Reset The Financial System

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by twp, Feb 28, 2019.

1. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

@twp, i believe we had a misunderstanding. That comment was to @Atlas . And please don't take things i say personally. Granted, sometimes i am guilty of poking the bear from the safety of my cell phone. And yes, twp, i want a free society. What i don't want is to ignore other options or facts. If you earn a wage to buy gold you pay taxes on the wage, and tax on the gold you bought, and then you must find a way to secure it. A way to transport, ship it and the list goes on. If you purchase something with crypto now, you of course used money that you paid income tax on most likely, but if you want the government beurocracy ends there. You can use that currency to buy, sell. Trade, and even loan, if you hand the keys to anyone else, that will be your(my) own fault. If somone gains access to or decrypts the blockchain its game over for existing crypto at that point most likely, it won't have a use, because it won't do what it was invented to do, which if you believe that, it is a great reason NOT to buy it, and that is very sound thinking. Now @Atlas, come apologize to twp and clean up this dadgum mess you made. Lmao.

Atlas likes this.
  2. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

And also there is USD coin, its US Gov crypto backed by the dollar, and thats the point i am trying to make, to equate it to gold: gold is great gold is awesome, but there are other precious metals and gems, in a similar vane, Bitcoin (gold) is great, but in some scenarios Monero (silver) may be much better.

I am not telling everyone to go out and sell all their personal belongings to invest in digital funny money, i am saying spend the budget you use on your family's fast food expenses on digital funny money, worst casr scenario you lose weight, best case scenario you are millionaire...thats all I'm saying.

3. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

So, lets all be mad at hypnos because we didn't do research until a misunderstanding turns to argument. Everyone favors tangibles, so do i.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  4. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

No one is mad at you. The internet can be an awful mess to interpret.

It's good to read about opinions that differ from your own, even if they don't change your mind.

I thank both @hypnos and @twp for their opinions on this, because I dont agree with either of you but I do appreciate what you two think.

hypnos likes this.
  5. twp

twp Administrator Staff Member

:D:D:D:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:confused::confused::rolleyes:
    I'll likely not mend my ways and stubborn is my middle name...

hypnos likes this.
  6. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha that only proves at your age that you are on to something.

7. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

EVERYONE IS MAD AT ME!!!! I'm wrapping myself in tinfoil and imsitting in my faraday cage sucking my thumb until you fellers come to my way of figuring. That's all ther is to It!!!!

Atlas and jimLE like this.
  8. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

Lack of information will never stop THIS cowboy from stating his opinion on the interweb, the sooner you guys all understand that, and the sooner i figure out all of @twp 's hot buttons, the faster we can all move on, disgusted at my participation on this forum, neigh! My physical existence and entire geneology.

Atlas likes this.
  9. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

ok that that did it.no merry go round play time for yall today. :p

Atlas and hypnos like this.
  10. twp

But Pa! I'm supposed to meet Mary at the swing sets today!

Atlas, jimLE and hypnos like this.
  11. Atlas

I go camping for a couple days and this is what I come home to!

hypnos and twp like this.
  12. twp

When the cat's away...

[edit] Do they still allow camping in TPRK?

hypnos likes this.
  13. Atlas

Yeah, though they are trying to pack as many sites in one scare acre as possible these days.

No joke, we stopped at a really nice campground to check it out, $75 a NIGHT.

twp likes this.
  14. twp

Ouch, it was free last time I was there.

Atlas likes this.