1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article - College arms staff with hockey pucks to fight active shooters

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by twp, Nov 29, 2018.

1. twp

twp Moderator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

[sarc on]
    Be sure you have enough Black Assault Hockey Pucks in stock and in your daily carry.

Check your state laws about Concealed Carry Hockey Puck (CCHP) and register your Pucks with the local law enforcement.

I expect to see products introduced to meet the demand, such as rapid draw Puck holsters and arm mount spring loaded launchers.
    [sarc off]

[edit - sarc on] I see, from the article, that each Hockey Puck comes with a registration number pre-printed on it. Be sure that your numbers are recorded with the local law enforcement registration desk. These numbers may, of course, be filed off and new numbers applied, so beware of counterfeit Pucks!

Somebody stop me before I go too far...:rolleyes:

This is not new technology here folks, Hockey Pucks have been around for years. Canadians will obviously have an advantage due to years of practice on ice.
    [sarc off]

https://www.policeone.com/active-sh...-hockey-pucks-to-protect-from-active-shooter/

I debated saying many things about this report. Nothing I came up with seemed to truly express what this appears to be...

Make your own decision and then get your kids out of that school.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

That's really horrible. In every way. This is a serious example of a large group of people with their heads in the sand.

3. twp

twp Moderator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

Or with their heads in another dark place...

I have to make fun of this because the alternative is to cry at where the country has gone.

Atlas likes this.
  4. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member Survival Class Instructor

And this wasnt even in a western state.

5. jimLE

jimLE Well-Known Member

It's understandable for the students being armed with them.seeing i wouldn't want to walk into a classroom full of students armed with hokey pucks..just to barmbarded with them..but security guards and/or cops being armed with them? Just as well give a one year old a lolly pop.and say here beat me up.

Atlas likes this.