A Prepper Risk Assessment Chart

twp

Admin, DuckDuckGo No Longer Recommended
Staff member
This is a "duh" moment, when I realize that most of you are using a very small screen and that the long line which is the threat graph was being wrapped and made no sense. I've shortened the graph line and hopefully it will occupy only a single vertical space.

Let me know if what you see is any better than the earlier version.

twp

Staff member
Added the threat category of Economic Collapse. I expect this to happen, hence the risk factor of a full 100.

twp

Staff member
Incremented risk levels for nuclear attack on the US and World War

twp

Staff member
Incremented several risk factor values, all relating to the Corona virus outbreaks in China, the US, and numerous other countries. Also incremented the risk factor for US civil war due to the gun confiscation legislation in the state of Virginia. Other states are also making noises about this, including California.

twp

Staff member
Due to the Corona Virus outbreaks, around the world, I've adjusted upward several of the risk factors.

I note a trend upward in many risk factors and very, very few show downward movement. I hope that is a true evaluation and not just my own opinion of the threats.

twp

Staff member
I've upgraded the Pandemic risk factors to 100% both inside and outside the US, due to the Corona Virus outbreak.

twp

Staff member
I've updated several risk factors values in the OP, above.
We live in perilous times...