1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A letter to the common man.

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by hypnos, Feb 10, 2019.

1. hypnos

hypnos Well-Known Member

You are the hope and the future of humanity. Because the future of tomorrow belongs to those who prepare today. Those who maintain the foresight know that it is you who bears the responsibility for yourself and your family.

We both know the endless stream of voices serve only to distract you. Begging for a dollar here and vote there. To provoke you to panic spend, and your coworkers who belittle you overtly or covertly for not competing with them for the popular ideal of external wealth.

You owe the world nothing. But, you owe yourself mastery of your destiny. Uncaring what your neighbor buys, or parks in the driveway.

The next generation is ours to protect and to raise with independent brains, skills, and fortitude needed to provide for one's own need. To inspire anything less within them would be a spectacular failure.

The working man is my brother, and the most skilled my mentor.

Everyday requires a degree of preparation. The most prepared, exceed to the highest degree.

My only hope is that the common man is not and will not be obsolete. And for this letter not to be returned to sender.

Hopefully there are more of us left than I fear, we are the ones who built this nation. We are the working class of America, and our country has degraded to utter disrepair.

- A working man.

jimLE and Atlas like this.
  2. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

Nicely done. We are definitely the minority and it feels like we are shrinking as a group daily.

hypnos likes this.