1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 consecutive days of considerable snow in eastern Washington.

Discussion in 'The Main Board' started by hypnos, Feb 11, 2019.

1. hypnos

hypnos Moderator Staff Member

It had already snowed approximately 10 inches in 24 hours in the Spokane area, with another 5-8 inches expected overnight. I haven't seen this much snow at once since i was a youngster! Food is still on the shelves but accidents have forced allot of semi trucks into detours causing issues with traffic and so on. So far the situation is looking ok, and for the most part people are keeping their heads.
    I really love a good four wheel drive pickup, and my emergency gear in it. It's a great feeling. My little f-150 fires up without issue in all conditions I've been in so far with her, with plenty of power for getting out of trouble. Glad I bought her.

jimLE likes this.
  2. Atlas

Atlas Administrator Staff Member

It's good to hear that all is going well. I'm over on the west side of Washington right now and it is a complete disaster. Luckily I'm not traveling on the roads right now.

hypnos likes this.